In Association with Amazon.com

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Click Here For Walter Cronkite Endorses World Government

Walter Cronkite Endorses World Government: "Walter Cronkite, the longtime liberal anchorman for the CBS Evening News, has given a speech before the World Federalist Assocation in which he has openly called for the establishment of world government. Cronkite's association with the World Federalists has been known for years, but in this speech he discloses that he was asked 50 years ago to be a Washington lobbyist for the group. 'I chose instead to continue in the world of journalism,' Cronkite said. 'For many years, I did my best to report on the issues of the day in as objective a manner as possible. when I had my own strong opinions, as I often did, I tried not to communicate them to my audience.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home