In Association with Amazon.com

Friday, November 12, 2004

Click Here For Sad Palestinian saga

WorldNetDaily: Sad Palestinian saga: "During my 24 years working as a journalist in Israel, the undying Yasser Arafat tried to kill me -- even if indirectly -- several times. The first attempt came in 1982 when at least four Soviet-supplied PLO rockets were fired at my white Volkswagen. This new and exciting experience came while I was driving to work for my maiden broadcast on the Voice of Hope -- a radio station located in south Lebanon. Since there were no other vehicles on the potted paved road at the time, it was clear that I was the intended target.

Arafat's gunners were aiming at me from a partially destroyed Crusader castle strategically perched on a hill above the road. By the grace of God, my car was not hit, although a couple of the rockets exploded a bit too close for comfort. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home