In Association with Amazon.com

Monday, November 08, 2004

Click Here For The Man Behind the Left's Money

The Man Behind the Left's Money: "George Soros, you are wrong. You are on the wrong side of history, both the world's and your own. Your fans say you're "sincere," but sincerity is no excuse for stupidity.

I don't know how much money you spent trying to throw George Bush out of power. Whatever amount it is, I look upon it as a traffic fine for speeding the wrong way down an important highway. Let it be a lesson to you.

And George, my note to you in 1989 is now null and void. I no longer have the appetite to question you about anything.

And if you should ever somehow gain admission to my home, George, there's no need to sneak into my bedroom and look at the walls.

You're not there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home