In Association with Amazon.com

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Click Here For Bill Bradley Fouls the Civil Rights Act

"On October 9, 1999 at an Iowa Jefferson-Jackson Day Dinner, Bradley exclaimed: 'I remember the exact moment that I became a Democrat. It was the summer of 1964; I was an intern in Washington between my junior and senior year in college. And I was in the Senate chamber the night the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed that desegregated public accommodations in America... And I became a Democrat because it was the party of justice. It was Democrats that stepped forward that evening in the Senate and cast their vote that washed away the stain of segregation in this country.'

I believe that Democrats have lied about who supported the Civil Rights Act for so long that they actually believe their lies. But anytime this lie is retold, I feel compelled to debunk it. So here we go again..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home